The title of this series is taken from a book called, “The Plain Guide To Universalism,” by Thomas Whittemore. The book and this audio series were designed to “Lead Inquirers to the Belief of That Doctrine, and Believers to the Practice of It.”
Part 1: Who are Universalists?
1. The Greatest Story Ever Told
2. Our Historic and Unforced Faith
3. Universalism Condemned by Usurped Power
4. Eternal Torment’s Dark Theology Leads to Dark Ages, and then, Renaissance!
5. The Founding Fathers of Universalism in America
6. Truth Promoted by Force vs. Reason
Part 2: What do Universalists Believe?
7. Are Universalists Dangerous Unbelievers?
8. The Basics of our Faith
9. Article One: Concerning God and Christ
10. Article Two: Concerning the Character of God
11. Article Three: Concerning the Mission and Mediation of Christ
12. Article Four: Concerning the Motive to Obedience